Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One sketch a day, Restarting the drawing habit: Day 1

Yesterday I went book-hunting on our yearly book "festival" in Belgium: "De Boekenbeurs".  One of the books I brought home is this little "One sketch a day" notebook. It could be just what I need to start drawing reguraly again...




You can see that the drawing space is small, 7 x 12 cm for each day. (about the size of a playing card)
I'm really looking forward to drawing something small each day. We'll see if I can keep up with it for a whole year....

For my first drawing I looked up a photo of an owl.... don't really know why, I just like them :)
I found this picture on Pinterest: wildlifenh.com
And this is my first drawing:




I used graphite pencils, charcoal pencils, a very fine Micron pen and a white Signo uni-ball marker.
So much fun to draw again :)

No comments:

Popular Posts