Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Step by step: Art journal page "Autumn" with collage background.

Step 1: Draw some guidelines, don't think to much about it... I used circles this time.

Step 2: Fill with some color, I did it with Derwent Inktense pencils, you could also use watercolors, Neocolors, acrylic paint.... I just grab the colors I like at that moment...


Step 3: Search the colors you need in old magazines, they can be plain or with a pattern...
And start glueing them on. I use wallpaper-glue for this. (easy and cheap)
Don't try to do it perfect... it's just playing and having fun!

Step 4: Unify the colors, I did this with Neocolors II, chose colors that matched the collage-papers, and wiped it with bay-wipes ;). (You don't always have to use a brush do you ?)

I'll add details, more images and text in next post.

No comments:

Popular Posts